Welcome to Landsdale Primary School
"Engage | Strive"
We focus on innovation and creativity to produce students who are engaged and strive to be successful. We work together to develop students who are respectful, resilient, honest and embrace the strength in diversity.
More from Landsdale Primary School
We focus on innovation and creativity to produce students who are engaged to learn and strive to be successful. We work together to develop students who are respectful, resilient, honest and embrace the strength in diversity.
We do this by:
- Developing and maintaining relationships between staff and parents based on mutual respect, trust and open communication
- Maintaining a flexible, caring and supportive learning environment through whole school collaboration
- Providing participative decision-making involving students, staff, parents and the community
- Utilising technology as a learning tool for quality student learning
- Facilitating the principles of developmental learning
- Supporting and assisting parents in their role as primary caregivers.
Ashdale Cluster Vision Ashdale Secondary College, Ashdale Primary School, Madeley Primary School, Carnaby Rise Primary School and Landsdale Primary School are working towards an integrated, holistic K–12 Learning Community. As a collaborative partnership the schools have a developed shared identity assisted by geographicac proximity and a strong sense of being an inclusive community. The Cluster have developed a joint vision for the improvement, attainment, achievement and progression of young people.